The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).
Ok, here goes:
- Once, I dove off a fast-moving bicycle into a combat roll and landed upright, sustaining only slight injuries to my phone.
- I failed to complete my black belt in Tae Kwon Do because Communist agents assassinated my master before he completed my training.
- Once, I fell off a high rock cliff face, backflipped off a lower ledge and landed upright, sustaining only slight injuries to my arm.
- I failed to complete my black belt in Taido because our children’s class instructor broke my arm so badly it didn’t heal for almost two years.
- I once abandoned my dad in the middle of a gunbattle because I was offended by his cussing. Fortunately, he still won.