So a number of sales are running this month featuring stories about Dakota, Jeremiah or Nicole.
First off, Dakota: on February 16-28 of this month, BLOOD ROCK will be back on sale for $0.99 wherever fine eBooks are sold – for example, Amazon and Barnes and Noble. BLOOD ROCK continues the story of Dakota and her weretiger daughter Cinnamon, facing their greatest challenge yet: getting Cinnamon into a good middle school. Oh, and there may also be magic graffiti, deadly fires, cranky werewolves, magical police investigators, and vampire romance. You should check it out.
Second, Jeremiah: the LATER series anthologies are on sale at DriveThruFiction through the 11th. Each features pairs of stories set in Jeremiah Willstone’s time at Liberation Academy. We’re adapting these for audio, so I feel this is a good way to get into this universe early!
- TWELVE HOURS LATER: https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/359389/Thirty-Days-Later-Steaming-Forward-30-Adventures-in-Time
- THIRTY DAYS LATER: https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/347455/Some-Time-Later?term=some+time+later
- SOME TIME LATER: https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/271326/Twelve-Hours-Later-24-Tales-of-Myth-and-Mystery
Finally, Nicole. Everyone’s favorite killer computer’s debut story, SIBLING RIVALRY, is also on sale at DriveThruFiction: https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/372242/Sibling-Rivalry .
Also, a few of my friends who are published through Thinking Ink Press also have books on sale at DriveThruFiction:
- Vincent Scott’s THE HEREAFTER BYTES ebook is on sale for $3 https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/372228/The-Hereafter-Bytes?term=the+hereafter
- David Colby’s DEBRIS DREAMS ebook is on sale for $2: https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/269628/Debris-Dreams-Lunar-Cycle-1
- Marilyn Horn’s BEYOND THE FENCE is on sale for 50 cents! https://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/187702/Beyond-the-Fence-A-Short-Collection-of-Stories
The DriveThruFiction sales ends February 11, so strike while the iron’s hot!
P.S. Also, while I’m under the hood, let me point out that the new WordPress editor continues not just to suck, but to get worse over time, as it was markedly harder to write a blog post on the Library of Dresan than the Jeremiah Willstone and Dakota Frost websites, both on older versions of WordPress. It’s harder to edit text, insert links, navigate texts, add lists, or add tags, and the tags no longer show the relative category sizes. “Modern looking” is not a substitute for usability, and never will be. End of rant.